Friday, August 28, 2009

Guilty as charged

School is just starting this week, so its been a routine 2 days. Up at 6am- wake up the kids, make coffee, make lunches, make breakfast drive to school and return home.  Starting next week, I will have two rounds of pick-up and drop off, 3 days a week.
I'm trying to think of alternatives to retuning to work in my old capacity and old schedule.  The only schedule I can figure out, prevents Kaylee from returning to her dance classes. I feel so guilty about this.  There must be an alternative- right?
Anyway, I'm on a fundraising committee for my kid's school and was at a meeting until 12:30am last night.  This is typical and winds up being more social after a while, but AGAIN I feel guilty leaving early.
I better get back to K-I'm feeling guilty about her watching TV on her last day home before pre-school school starts.
Are you sensing a theme?
How can I get rid of the guilt????????

No comments: